Monday, March 29, 2010

Heading North...Wayyyyyy North

Just thought I'd update everyone to let you know that in a mere six weeks, I'll be heading back home to the state of Alaska. Until hubby and I can find a place of our own, we'll be moving in with my dad; thus, space will be limited for any mini-making. Grimmauld Place will be going into storage with the rest of my large dollhouses. So, there won't be much updating to this blog for many months. I do plan to make many of the furnishings and accessories for Grimmauld Place by hand as I will have room for smaller projects. As I complete each one, I'll post it here.

Thanks to everyone for following along with me on this project. It is greatly appreciated!!

4 comments:

Ara said...

Good luck with the move Marie! I will be watching for your updates!

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you come back soon!!!

seema said...

nice