Monday, September 14, 2009

Wow! Over a 100 followers!

Thank you, everyone, for taking an interest in this blog of mine. When I created this blog, I never thought in a million years I'd have even half of you following along!

I haven't done anything further to this project in several weeks as I've been in a bit of a slump lately with miniatures in general, but I'll do more before too long. Real life does tend to get in the way sometimes.

On a side note, Dolls House Emporium has also notified me that American Miniaturist and Dolls House World both want to do a more in depth article on my #12 Grimmauld Place project! Very exciting news!

5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Conrats!! Great blog!

Cheers!

Debbie said...

Congratulations...

Moni´s Miniaturen said...

Hello,
you have won an award for your blog.
You can get it on my blog http://monisminiaturen.blogspot.com/

Many hugs moni

Debbie said...

Congratulations..

Tarnished Rose said...

Congratulations!!!!

Smiles!
Marilyn