Thursday, August 13, 2009

#12 Grimmauld Place released to local UK Press!

I'm pretty excited to announce that this project of mine is going to be released to the local UK press by Dolls House Emporium! In addition to blogging about it here, I also blog about it at their website since it is their Eaton Square kit I'm using for the project. EEK! I'm pretty stoked! Here's the first draft of the press release. They are going to edit it slightly to convey that the project is still "ongoing" rather than finished.

UPDATE: At DHE's request, I have taken the press release off the blog until it's officially released. I will repost it at that time.

6 comments:

Tallulah Belle said...

Congratulations :-)

Make sure to scan the article and post it here.

Do you know what papers it'll be in yet ?

Tabitha Corsica said...

How exciting for you! I'm anxious to see the finished product,

Debbie said...

Many Congratulations.

Noni The Oz GSOLFOT said...

I am so proud of you! You really are doing such a great job as a mini ambassador to the muggles, and also that you are a sockee!
Noni The Oz GSOLFOT

William Bezek said...

Congratulations! It is lovely when our work is recognized. I was shocked to see a new posting by you, it's been ages...he he. What have you been up to on the house anyway?

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is soooo beautiful ! You have the most gorgeous site here and I had to drop by and leave this comment for you - and say hello of course ! Your posts are lovely and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect so thank you for sharing them all and best wishes....